Covid-19 restrictions has required us to keep the booking system in place to control numbers at the pool for a least the first month of the season. We will be constantly reviewing the booking system in the run up to June 21st when the UK Government has indicated all social restrictions will be lifted.
We have made a number of changes that we hope will make booking simpler and provide more opportunities for you to enjoy the benefits of our wonderful outdoor pool.
The main changes are:
- Elimination of the need for visitors to register and login before making a booking*.
- You will now be able to just go to the booking system, select a session, enter your name, email address, mobile and then book and pay for the swim session.
- Reduced the amount of information required when booking.
- We have eliminated the need to enter all the family members’ names when booking a family swim.
- More swim slots.
- We have reduced the Family morning and afternoon swim sessions to 1½ hours enabling us to provide an extra 1 hour individual swim session each lunchtime.
- Increased capacity.
- We have increased capacity numbers slightly after conducting a new risk assessment in conjunction with Swim England’s Covid-19 safety guidelines.
- More opportunities for children.
- We have opened up the General Swim sessions to children aged 11 or older who can attend without a parent/guardian.
Note*: Season ticket holders will still need to login to their accounts to book season ticket holders only swims and take advantage of 100% discounts on Family and Individual swims. Season Ticket Holders will be automatically registered when they purchase a season ticket.