The A1C2 Season Ticket is good for a parent and 2 children (4 -17 years) who want to swim together.
Please note the following conditions:
- Free entry to all Family and General swims as family
- Adult can also book on Fitness Swims and Season Ticket Holder Swims
- A Child aged 10 or over on this ticket can book and swim on Family and General Swims by themselves (See notes)
- A Child 16 and over on this ticket can book and swim on Family, General, Fitness and Season Ticket holder swims by themselves.
- This ticket does not provide free entry to Aqua Aerobics, Inclusive or fundraising swims
Notes: Once you have signed up for this ticket you can add your child if he/she is aged 10 years or more an Individual Season Ticket holder to allow them to book individual swims. They will need their own email address for this facility. You cannot use the same email as the one you sign up to this season ticket.