Information on Season Tickets
Season Tickets normally go on sale from early April until mid-June.
Types of Ticket
There are two types of Season Ticket available, Individual and Family (maximum of two adults and four children).
Individual Season Ticket
- Adult - persons aged 17 to 65 years old on May 1st of current year.
- Senior - Persons over 65 years old on May 1st of current year.
- Youth/Student - Persons 16 years or older on May 1st of current year and in full time education
Family Group Ticket
- Family Group tickets are primarily designed for families who wish to swim together.
- Family Groups range from one adult and one child up to two adults and four children
- Children on a Family Group Ticket aged over 10 years can book on some individual swims without the need of a parent being with them. Children aged over 16 years of age can book on all individual swims including Fitness and Season Ticket Holder only swims
Season tickets are not valid on Aqua Aerobic sessions, Fundraising and Inclusive swims
For full details and pricing see our Season Ticket Page