Welcome to Cirencester Open Air Swimming Pool
We are open until Sunday 11th September
The swimming pool is located on the edge of Cirencester Park in the heart of the Cotswolds in this historic Roman town (known as 'Corinium'). Originally opened in 1869, the pool is fed by natural spring water, heated to an average temperature of 27°C. Together with a children's paddling pool and sunbathing patio, our pool offers you a wonderful swimming experience in a fantastic location.
We provide a broad range of swimming activities including:
- Aqua Aerobics - Fun exercise sessions with music and "encouragement" from our resident aqua aerobics' instructor and the rest of the pool team! Pre-booking required
- Drop in Swims - Every weekday afternoon from 3pm to 5pm and from 10:15 to 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays, Just turn up and swim, no pre-booking required. Main pool and Toddler's pool open, no lane swimming.
- Fitness Swims - For people who want to improve their fitness and swimming technique. Fast, medium and slow lanes are available. Pre-booking required
- General Swims – This is for everyone. It’s for Families and people who want open pool or lane swimming. Both the Toddler (depth 0.75 cm) and main pools are available for all and swimming lanes can be requested.
- Inclusive Swims - For people with 'specific requirements' and those who find it difficult swimming with large groups of people.
For more details on planning your visit, go to our Visitor and Help Page
Cirencester Open Air Swimming Pool is a UK registered charity, operated and managed entirely by volunteers in their spare time.
- 25 May 2022 Tombola Prizes wanted #News https://t.co/9srey2hvss
Follow us on Social Media
Upcoming Swim Sessions
Click on session title for information and booking
- Wed 25 May 2022
Jubilee Day Celebrations Day - 3rd June 10.15-5 pm
There will be a Fun Day at the pool to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee on 3rd June.The fun day will include water games, a Tombola and Aqua Aerobics as well as swimming in our beautiful heated pool.... Read full article
- Wed 25 May 2022
Tombola Prizes wanted
We need Tombola prizes for our Jubilee Fun day on June 3rd
We would be really grateful for suitable Tombola prizes, but no alcohol please.If you would like to donate a prize, they can be brought to... Read full article